Break In Period - TrailMaster 150 Go Karts
You will need to break in your new go kart within the first few hours of riding. Here are a few things that you will need to check, adjust and tighten. It is recommended that you perform these tasks within the first 5 hours of use.
- Check the engine oil level. You can change the oil within the first 2-5 hours.
- With a cool engine, tighten the exhaust manifold nuts (10mm wrench)
- With a warm engine, adjust the engine idle. The idle adjust screw is located on the passenger's side of the carburetor. The gold Phillips head screw with spring is located on top of the carburetor. Turn the screw clockwise to raise the idle speed. If the idle is too high, the go kart may not shift into gear.
- Adjust and lubricate the chain.
- Check and tighten all hardware (bar bolts, fenders, steering components, wheel lugs, etc.). Once the hardware has been secured, it will remain tight.
- If necessary, adjust the shifter cables.
Stay Updated. Follow Us For More Go Kart Info.