What Model is My Go Kart?
If you need to order parts for your go-kart, it will be necessary to know what model of go kart you have. If you don't have an original purchase invoice or if you bought the go-kart secondhand, you might be wondering how to find out what model go kart you have. The most obvious way to find your go kart model is to look on either side of the main frame or near the front of the body. If this decal is missing, you can use the guide below to help identify your go-kart model.
- Very small - adults cannot fit
- Has a remote kill switch with the keys
- Seats are made together
- Tire size on all 4 tires is 4.10-6. Non-directional tires.
- Pull starter on the engine
- Electric starter (Mini XRX & Mini XRX-R ONLY)
- Reverse (Mini XRX-R ONLY)
TrailMaster Mid XRS:
- Pull start only
- No lights, no battery, no key
- Bench seat
- Rear Tire: 16x6.00-8
- Front Tire: 145/70-6
TrailMaster Mid XRX & Mid XRX/R
- Pull start on the engine
- Electric start
- Driver's seat: quick adjust lever
- Lights & Horn
- Rear Tires: 16x7.00-8
- Front Tires: 16x6.00-8
- Reverse (Mid XRX-R ONLY)
TrailMaster 150 XRS & 150 XRX
- Electric start only - No pull start
- Tilt steering wheel
- 4 or 5 point seat belt harness
- Rear Tire: 22x10-10
- Front Tire: 20x700-8
- Polished aluminum wheels, upper lights, horn, speedometer, front skid plate (150 XRX ONLY)
TrailMaster 300 XRX
- Liquid cooled - radiator at the rear of the go kart
- No tilt steering wheel
TrailMaster 110 XRX
- Electric start only - No pull rope
- 2 or 3 speed transmission with reverse
- Rear Tires: 16x700
- Front Tires: 16x600
TrailMaster Challenger 150: Air Cooled. No Radiator.
TrailMaster Challenger 300: Liquid Cooled. Radiator.
Stay Updated. Follow Us For More Go Kart Info.