Frequently Asked Questions
What brands of go-karts do you sell?
GoKartMasters.com exclusively sells TrailMaster go-karts. TrailMaster is the #1 go kart brand in the USA. As the leader in the go-kart industry, their superior quality is the best on the market from welds to engine components. Their reliability and excellent customer support make TrailMaster stand out in the go-kart industry. There is no better brand of go-kart on the market. We have a close working relationship with TrailMaster and deal with them directly. TrailMaster's performance is unmatched. TrailMaster go-karts use tried and proven designs and engineering. TrailMaster parts are readily available nationwide. TrailMaster engines are of Honda design with some of the best engineering in the world.
Are TrailMaster go-karts made in China?
Yes. However, there are different qualities of products from China. TrailMaster is the leading go-kart brand and their quality is industry-leading. Many brands use inferior components and parts are not readily available. American go kart companies have been out of business for several years.
Why buy from GoKartMasters.com?
- We sell at a cheaper price than buying from a dealer.
- Most go-kart dealers only sell seasonally - GoKartMasters.com is available 24 hours a day. 7 days a week. 365 days a year.
- We have more parts in stock than any other dealer or online retailer.
- We have more experience than other sellers.
- Most dealers do not carry all of the models or have all of the color options available.
- Other online retailers carry every brand know to man. We only sell TrailMaster. #1 Go-Kart Brand!!!
- A lot of online retailers are simply brokers that are new to the industry.
- Most online retailers have rarely seen the go karts and don't know the difference between the different models.
- We only sell what we would buy and have personally bought.
- Our assembly instructions are hands down the best in the industry. FREE with purchase of a go-kart.
- Our technical support after the sale is the best in the industry with real answers to your questions and issues.
- We ship replacement parts fast!!!
How long have you been in the go-kart business?
The staff at GoKartMasters.com has been servicing the go kart industry for 40 plus years. We are a REAL go kart dealer and not some internet broker. Our staff has decades of hands-on experience in selling, manufacturing, shipping, servicing, repairing, overhauling, designing, supplying parts and riding go-karts.
What makes GoKartMasters.com different from other go kart websites?
At GoKartMasters.com, we pride ourselves on providing honest, superb assistance. We do not have any hidden fees or "up-charges." We strive to offer you, the customer, a clean website design that is easy to navigate and makes your shopping experience enjoyable. Our knowledgeable, experienced staff are here to help you by providing REAL, LIVE customer service during and after the purchase. GoKartMasters.com provides real warranties backed by TrailMaster and fast shipping on TrailMaster parts as well as top notch technical assistance with over 40 years in the industry.
How do I know which model TrailMaster go-kart to buy?
There are three important factors to figuring out which go-kart is best for your needs. Price. Size. Location.
-Price: Everyone has a budget
-Size: Who is going to be riding the go-kart? Kids? Adults? Uncle Leroy?
- Mini: 3-7 year old
- Mid: 5-12 year old. Small adult.
- 150: 10 year old - Adult
- 300: 10 year old - Adult
-Location: Where will the go kart be ridden?
- Mini: yard, gravel driveway, smooth field
- Mid: yard, gravel driveway, pasture, hills, smooth trails
- 150: gravel, pasture, terraces, mud, hills, shallow creeks, trails, farms, logging roads, approved ATV & offroad trails
How do I unload my new go-kart once it arrives?
Be prepared for transportation from the freight truck to your garage or from the freight terminal to your truck or trailer. The shipping containers are large and heavy, and you may need help with this process. It is best to bring someone with you to help and not to expect any help from the truck driver.
Do the go-karts come fully assembled?
No. However, the go-karts are 90% assembled. This unit has been inspected at the factory, but not by anyone at GoKartMasters.com. We strongly recommend that a qualified mechanic perform the setup and all other mechanical operations to keep your product operating properly and safely. If you choose to assemble the vehicle, please be prepared. It is your responsibility to make sure the unit is properly assembled and safe to operate.
What tools will I need to assemble my go-kart?
You will need tools such as metric sockets, wrenches, hammer, cutters, pliers, metric allen wrenches, screwdrivers, engine oil, grease, gasoline, drill, metric taps and dies, etc. A more detailed list of necessary tools will be provided via email after you receive your purchase confirmation.
Who do I contact for technical assistance?
GoKartMasters.com Technical Support can be reached 24 hours a day at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a faster response, send an email to our Technical Service department.
Where can I see a new TrailMaster go-kart to take a test drive?
There are still dealers for go-karts around, but they are difficult to find. Most dealers sell go karts as a side line and don't stock very many karts. The best TrailMaster information and videos are here on our website.
Stay Updated. Follow Us For More Go Kart Info.