Break In Period - TrailMaster Mid Go Karts
You will need to break in your new go kart within the first few hours of riding. Here are a few things that you will need to check, adjust and tighten. It is recommended that you perform these tasks within the first 5 hours of use.
- Check the engine oil level. You can change the oil within the first 2-5 hours.
- Service the torque converter pulley on the engine. Then, service every 5 hours of riding.
- Adjust and lubricate the chain.
- Check and tighten all hardware (bar bolts, fenders, steering components, wheel lugs, etc.). Once the hardware has been secured, it will remain tight.
- If necessary, adjust the shifter cables. (Mid XRX-R ONLY)
Stay Updated. Follow Us For More Go Kart Info.