Important Things to Know About Ordering a Go Kart
- Follow the simple ordering instructions in each section. Starred boxes require information.
- All orders are processed on the website for your security and tracking purposes.
- For your safety and security, we do not accept wire transfers, e-checks, etc. All purchases must go through our website for fraud prevention.
- Make sure your address and phone number are correct. We provide this directly to the shipping company and it cannot be changed once the shipping is ordered.
- If your credit card will not process or you receive an error at checkout, please read HERE. You probably need to clear some of your browsing history.
- A representative from the freight company will call you directly to schedule a delivery time. Most karts arrive to your address within 7-10 days of ordering. The exception to this is severe weather, and busy holiday seasons (Black Friday through Christmas, you can expect a 10-14 wait)
- You will receive an email with shipping details including the freight company's name, a tracking link and important documents.
- When your go kart ships out, we will also mail you a New Go Kart Welcome Kit that includes your warranty card, assembly manual, parts manual, tips and tricks to get you started, and a few gifts. When available, we will email you a link to assembly instructions on our Youtube page rather than a printed manual.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reply to the email we send.
READ ALL EMAILS FROM GOKARTMASTERS.COM. EMAILS CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.