New Go Kart Setup Tips
Please refer to the assembly instructions and owner's manual for additional setup information.
- Use fresh, clean fuel (minimum of 90 octane)
- Use a fuel additive such as Stabil or Seafoam
- Always use an automatic battery maintainer when the go kart is not being ridden
- Keep the passenger side seatbelt fastened when not in use to keep it from getting into the rear tire
- Make sure the fuel valves are in the 'ON' position. *NOTE: 150cc has an automatic fuel valve.
- Remove the canopy top and flag when transporting in an open vehicle to keep from destroying them
- Make sure someone is sitting in the go kart with their foot on the brake and prepared to shut off the engine in case of a problem or emergency
- Use the parking brake
- Keep long hair tied up
- Do not wear loose or baggy clothing or jewelry
- Keep kids away from the engine and moving parts especially near the rear of the go kart
- Never refuel the go kart fuel tank with the engine running or if the engine is hot
Stay Updated. Follow Us For More Go Kart Info.