Go-Kart Drive Chain
- Lower Drive Chain
- Secondary Chain
- Runs From Jackshaft to Rear Axle
- TrailMaster Drive Chain 9.070.004
- Fits TrailMaster Mini XRS , Mini XRX & Mini XRX Plus Go-Karts
More Info from Go Kart Masters Garage
Dirty or muddy chain?
Clean before applying chain lube.
Is the go-kart chain rusty or stiff?
Spray WD-40 on the chain before applying chain lubricant.
- Lubricate the chain liberally with chain lube
- Before riding the go-kart, allow the chain lube to dry 5-10 minutes
- Adjust the chain regularly (Watch Our How-To Video. Go-Kart Model: Mini)
- Remove most of the slack but don't overtighten the go kart chain
- Quality chain lube prevents the chain from wearing out so fast
- Chain lubricant keeps chain adjustments to a minimum
Find more useful go kart information at our Go Kart Masters Garage.
Buy all of your TrailMaster go-kart parts from GoKartMasters.com
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It went right on and fit perfectly didn’t have to do to much. The only thing I was not happy about my Oder is the shipping it took 3 weeks for me to get my package
Fit perfextly now if someone would nake the size of the chain available that would help tons
This chain was impossible to find at any local places. Im not a big fan of buying things like this online but it ended up working perfectly. Had it in 3 days.