Go-Kart Drive Chain
- Lower Drive Chain
- Secondary Chain
- Runs From Jackshaft to Rear Axle
- TrailMaster Drive Chain 9.070.040
- Fits TrailMaster Mini XRS , Mini XRX & Mini XRX Plus Go-Karts
More Info from Go Kart Masters Garage
Dirty or muddy chain?
Clean before applying chain lube.
Is the go-kart chain rusty or stiff?
Spray WD-40 on the chain before applying chain lubricant.
- Lubricate the chain liberally with chain lube
- Before riding the go-kart, allow the chain lube to dry 5-10 minutes
- Adjust the chain regularly (Watch Our How-To Video. Go-Kart Model: Mini)
- Remove most of the slack but don't overtighten the go kart chain
- Quality chain lube prevents the chain from wearing out so fast
- Chain lubricant keeps chain adjustments to a minimum
Find more useful go kart information at our Go Kart Masters Garage.
Buy all of your TrailMaster go-kart parts from GoKartMasters.com
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have never had any issues with any products sold from this company their shipping is always quick their prices are always fair and the quality of the products is exactly what you expect
Nice to do the job when you have the right replacement parts. This chain went straight to work!
Hard to find this size chain!! I was skeptical but it was perfect !! Thank you for making it easy:)