Go Kart Chain Lube
Champion Chain Lube 14 oz. This professional grade chain lube is a premium, high lubricity, lithium grease spray that works in all types of weather. It repels water and resists heat deterioration while providing superior protection against corrosion and friction. It is the ideal universal extreme pressure lubricant spray offering longer performance than other major brands. Will not harm metal, metal alloy, or non-metal plastic chain/gear sets.
More Info from Go Kart Masters Garage
Dirty or muddy chain?
Clean before applying chain lube.
Is the go-kart chain rusty or stiff?
Spray WD-40 on the chain before applying chain lubricant.
- Lubricate the chain liberally with chain lube
- Before riding the go-kart, allow the chain lube to dry 5-10 minutes
- Adjust the chain regularly (Watch Our How-To Videos. Go-Kart Model: Mini, Mid & 150)
- Remove most of the slack but don't overtighten the go kart chain
- Quality chain lube prevents the chain from wearing out so fast
- Chain lubricant keeps chain adjustments to a minimum
Find more useful go kart information at our Go Kart Masters Garage.