Go Kart Chain
- OEM TrailMaster Chain
- High Quality Chain Design
- TrailMaster 9.070.002 Drive Chain
- Fits TrailMaster 150 XRS & TrailMaster 150 XRX Go Karts
More Info from Go Kart Masters Garage
Dirty or muddy chain?
Clean before applying chain lube.
Is the go-kart chain rusty or stiff?
Spray WD-40 on the chain before applying chain lubricant.
- Lubricate the chain liberally with chain lube
- Before riding the go-kart, allow the chain lube to dry 5-10 minutes
- Adjust the chain regularly (Watch Our How-To Video. Go-Kart Model: 150)
- Remove most of the slack but don't overtighten the go kart chain
- Quality chain lube prevents the chain from wearing out so fast
- Chain lubricant keeps chain adjustments to a minimum
Find more useful go kart information at our Go Kart Masters Garage.
Buy all of your TrailMaster go-kart parts from GoKartMasters.com
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received the chain a day earlier then expected. Installed and fit perfect. Now the boy is back tearing up the yard. Thanks gokartmasters.com
I have had the chain about a week and so far so good. Service and delivery was prompt and accurate.