- Upgraded, heavy-duty drive chain for TrailMaster go-kart
- Includes Connecting/Master Link
- Replaces TrailMaster Drive Chain 7.060.016
- Fits 6.5hp Engine TrailMaster Mid XRX-R & Blazer 200R Go Kart
More Info from Go Kart Masters Garage
Dirty or muddy chain?
Clean before applying chain lube.
Is the go-kart chain rusty or stiff?
Spray WD-40 on the chain before applying chain lubricant.
- Lubricate the chain liberally with chain lube
- Before riding the go-kart, allow the chain lube to dry 5-10 minutes
- Adjust the chain regularly (Watch Our How-To Video. Go-Kart Model: Mid)
- Remove most of the slack but don't overtighten the go kart chain
- Quality chain lube prevents the chain from wearing out so fast
- Chain lubricant keeps chain adjustments to a minimum
Find more useful go kart information at our Go Kart Masters Garage.
Buy all of your TrailMaster go-kart parts from GoKartMasters.com